BECOME A CERTIFIED YOGA TEACHER IN JUST SIX MONTHS
Yoga as Art meets Yoga as Science in this six-month Vinyasa certification with a focus on the therapeutic and healing nature of the practice. Facilitating transformation in teachers and students alike, our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists-approved training will fully prepare you to teach informed yoga classes ranging from gentle and therapeutic to sweaty and exhilarating. This is also the first step toward your 500 Hour Advanced Certification or our 1000 Hour Yoga Therapy Degree.
At Sanctuary Studios, we train a different kind of Yoga Teacher: one who understands that all bodies are different, and so are all yoga practices. Gain a deeper understanding of anatomy, and how your classes can protect & nurture clients with everything from back pain to sports injuries to depression and anxiety, all while bringing them to a more balanced, peaceful place. You won’t be just another teacher barking orders at the gym; you’ll truly understand how yoga works, why it works, and how it can truly transform your life.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Sessions:
SUMMER 2017 – 200 HOUR JULY INTENSIVE:
What is it: A three week intensive training that fully prepares you to teach well-rounded anatomically correct yoga classes for all ages and levels of athleticism. This training will focus on working with people with mood disorders, anxiety, depression, bipolar, PTSD, as well as people suffering from addiction disorders.
Plymouth: July 10th – 30th
- Mons + Weds 8:30a-6p
- Tues + Thus + Fris 8:30a-9:30p
- +20 hours of practicum work to graduate; can be completed at own pace
- Option to be part of mentorship program in the Girls camp Jul 31st – Aug 4th which would cover practicum hours
- $3,000 upfront total
- Flex-payment options available
- The July Intensive training qualifies for Mass Rehab Grants. Learn more here to see if you qualify for grant support
Self-Directed Study Options
Complete your 200-hour training on a schedule that works for you! Please inquire for more details.
Do you have questions about our YTT programs?
Sanctuary Studios director Michelle Fleming is offering FREE info sessions about our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training sessions for Winter 2017! Find out if Transformational Yoga Teacher Training is right for you, and what makes this program different than other programs. Come prepared with any questions you may have, or come just for the experience, there is no pressure to sign up!
FREE INFO SESSION:
Please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming info sessions/dates
Unique, Flexible Curriculum
This unique curriculum provides a flexible training schedule combined with top teachers worldwide. By using a more collegiate approach, we allow students to focus on the areas which interest them the most, while enjoying the freedom of a flexible schedule. Students must complete required hrs and then pick and choose elective courses to round out their education.
Top Teachers Internationally
With instructors coming in from around the country, we are grateful to our talented instructors who traverse the globe for joining us for this unique learning experience: Leslie Kaminoff, founder of the Breathing Project and author of Yoga Anatomy; CeCe Koester, Brain Gym consultant; Dr. Jay Rosenfeld, M.D., doctor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Spaulding Rehabilitative Center; Carolyn Cohen with Thai Massage; and many others. You will be amazed at the talent with which we are blessed.
Our six month 200 hour training is $3,000
Early Bird Pricing if paid in full is $2,700
Payment Plan Options:
- An initial non-refundable deposit of $750 followed by a monthly payment of $375 over a course of 6 months.
- Please contact us to discuss other payment plans or inquire about our Work Study program.
Payments can be made online, by phone, mail, or in person. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders.
Required Workshops for Winter 2017 YTTs
- January 14 2017, 10-5, Yogic Detox & Cleansing, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 15 2017, 10-5, A&P Functional and Fascial Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 22 2017, 10-5, History of Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- February 11 2017, 10-5 Yoga for Kids of All Abilities, taught by Suzanne Higgins
- February 12 2017, 10-5 Intro to AcroYoga, taught by Tamreh Herlihy
- March 5 2017, 10-5, Anatomy of the Energy Body, taught by Ray Crist
- March 19 2017, 10-5, Yin Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- March 24 2017, 6-9, Chakra Vinyasa, taught by Michelle Fleming
- March 25 2017, 10-5, Sequencing Yoga Classes for Optimal Results, taught by Michelle Fleming
- March 26 2017, 10-5, Utilizing Effective Modifications, taught by Michelle Fleming
- April 22 2017 10-5, Senior Yoga, taught by Sue Thomas
- April 23 2017 10-5, Senior Yoga, taught by Sue Thomas
- The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation w/ Commentary by Patanjali & Chip Hartranft
- The Human Anatomy Coloring Book by Margaret Matt
- Integrative Yoga Therapy Teachers’ Toolbox by Joseph & Lillian Le Page
- Anatomy & Asana: Preventing Yoga Injuries by Susie Hately Aldous
- The Key Muscles of Yoga – Volume I by Ray Long
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists by LMT. Thomas W. Myers
- Light on Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Yoga as Therapy, Volume One – Foundations by Doug Keller