DO WHAT YOU LOVE…..Become a YOGA TEACHER!!!
Join us in Nicaragua for an immersive training experience, or commit to expanding your horizons weekly in Plymouth with our 6 month program!
Yoga as Art meets Yoga as Science in this six-month Vinyasa certification with a focus on the therapeutic and healing nature of the practice. Facilitating transformation in teachers and students alike, our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists-approved training will fully prepare you to teach informed yoga classes ranging from gentle and therapeutic to sweaty and exhilarating. This is also the first step toward your 500 Hour Advanced Certification or our 1000 Hour Yoga Therapy Degree.
At Sanctuary Studios, we train a different kind of Yoga Teacher: one who understands that all bodies are different, and so are all yoga practices. Gain a deeper understanding of anatomy, and how your classes can protect & nurture clients with everything from back pain to sports injuries to depression and anxiety, all while bringing them to a more balanced, peaceful place. You won’t be just another teacher barking orders at the gym; you’ll truly understand how yoga works, why it works, and how it can truly transform your life.
Our Next 6 month YTT
starts January 18th
All classes meet at Sanctuary Studios, right in downtown Plymouth. Weekly lessons are supplemented by specialized weekend workshops taught by highly recognized educators from around the world. All workshops, and classes must be completed to accumulate the 200 hours required for certification however flexible scheduling can be used to accommodate student needs.
YTT Required Workshops:
- Yoga Detox and Cleansing, taught by Michelle Fleming 1/19 6:30p-9:30p
- Intro to Touch, taught by Michelle Fleming 1/20 & 1/21 10a-5p
- Philosophy of Yoga taught by Chip Hartranft, 2/4 9:30a-4:30p
- Intro to Yin Yoga and Vipasana Meditation, taught by Chip Hartfranft, 3/11 10a-5p
- Chakra Vinyasa, taught by Michelle Fleming, 4/6 6:30p-9:30p
- Modifications and Sequencing for Transformation, taught by Michelle Fleming, 4/7 & 4/8 10a-5p
- Anatomy of the Energy Body, taught by Ray Crist, 4/21 10a-5p
- Energy Medicine, taught by Ray Crist, 4/22 10a-5p
- A&P Functional and Facial Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, taught by Michelle Fleming 6/2 & 6/3 10a-5p
- Our six month 200 hour training is $3,000
- For Fall early bird special save $300 when you enroll and pay in full by August 15
- Fall payment plan options available, see below
Payment Plan Options:
- An initial non-refundable deposit of $750 followed by a monthly payment of $375 over a course of 6 months.
- Please contact us to discuss other payment plans or inquire about our Work Study program.
Payments can be made online, by phone, mail, or in person. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover credit cards, cash, checks, and money order
To sign up online for the complete training or any other the individual workshops Click Here!
200 hour YTT
Nicaragua Intensive February 3rd-17th
Complete the Foundations Module of your Orthopedic Yoga Therapy training in 2 weeks on the beach, and by the pool and begin the transformational process of becoming a yoga therapist.
You will come away with:
- An ability to teach informed, safe and inspiring yoga classes to all levels and all degrees of experience.
- Having found the yoga practice that is right for you specifically, at this moment in your life, and how and when to modify that practice as appropriate.
- A functional perspective of how the joints move, take stress and need to be aligned in regards to yoga.
- The knowledge needed to keep every student in your classes safe, and always moving towards optimal balance and alignment instead of away from it.
- An in-depth understanding of the often misunderstood “Fascia” of the body, and how it relates to yoga and orthopedics.
- Exposure to our revolutionary “Orthopedic Yoga Therapy for Back Care” program.
- The experience of giving therapeutic hands-on assists in a safe and very effective manner.
- A teacher with extensive experience for over 20 years as a Yoga Therapist
- An amazing, growth filled and fun experience in paradise!
All Accommodations include an air-conditioned room with an infinity pool in the backyard and the beach behind that, as well as delicious and healthy meals!
This program fulfills all requirements to enter the Orthopedic Yoga Therapy degree program and may be supplemented by specialized workshops to be taken online, in the Plymouth Studio, or for an extra week of practice in Nicaragua for 200 hour yoga teacher certification through the Yoga Alliance.
All inclusive packages start at $3999 for certification, and $2999 for the two week intensive only.
Interested in YTT?