Yoga as Art meets Yoga as Science in this six-month Vinyasa certification with a focus on the therapeutic and healing nature of the practice. Facilitating transformation in teachers and students alike, our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists-approved training will fully prepare you to teach informed yoga classes ranging from gentle and therapeutic to sweaty and exhilarating. This is also the first step toward your 500 Hour Advanced Certification or our 1000 Hour Yoga Therapy Degree.
At Sanctuary Studios, we train a different kind of Yoga Teacher: one who understands that all bodies are different, and so are all yoga practices. Gain a deeper understanding of anatomy, and how your classes can protect & nurture clients with everything from back pain to sports injuries to depression and anxiety, all while bringing them to a more balanced, peaceful place. You won’t be just another teacher barking orders at the gym; you’ll truly understand how yoga works, why it works, and how it can truly transform your life.
Locations & Times:
- Real Life Yoga, Quincy, MA – Tuesdays, 6:30p-9:30p beginning 9/12
- The Yoga Collaborative, Falmouth, MA – Wednesdays, 11:30a-2:30p beginning 10/4
- Sanctuary Studios, Plymouth, MA – Thursdays, 11:30a-2:30p beginning 10/5
- Sanctuary Studios, Plymouth, MA – Thursdays, 6:30p-9:30p beginning 1/11
Fall YTT Required Workshops:
- A&P Functional and Facial Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, taught by Michelle Fleming, 10/14 + 15, 10a-5p
- Introduction to Ayurveda, taught by Valerie Lauro, 11/5, 10a-5p
- Anatomy of the Energy Body, taught by Ray Crist, 11/18, 10a-5p
- Energy Medicine, taught by Ray Crist, 11/19 10a-5p
- Intro to Yin Yoga and Vipasana Meditation, taught by Chip Hartfranft, 12/10, 10a-5p
- Yoga Detox and Cleansing, taught by Michelle Fleming, 1/19, 6p-9p
- Intro to Touch, taught by Michelle Fleming, 1/20 + 21, 10a-5p
- Philosophy of Yoga taught by Chip Hartranft, 2/4, 10a-5p
- Chakra Vinyasa, taught by Michelle Fleming, 2/6, 10a-5p
- Modifications and Sequencing for Transformation, taught by Michelle Fleming, 2/7 + 8, 10a-5p
- Our six month 200 hour training is $3,000
- For Fall early bird special save $300 when you enroll and pay in full by August 15
- Fall payment plan options available, see below
Payment Plan Options:
- An initial non-refundable deposit of $750 followed by a monthly payment of $375 over a course of 6 months.
- Please contact us to discuss other payment plans or inquire about our Work Study program.
Payments can be made online, by phone, mail, or in person. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover credit cards, cash, checks, and money order
To sign up online for the complete training or any other the individual workshops Click Here!
Do you have questions about our YTT programs?
Sanctuary Studios director Michelle Fleming is offering FREE info sessions about our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training sessions! Find out if Transformational Yoga Teacher Training is right for you, and what makes this program different than other programs. Come prepared with any questions you may have, or come just for the experience, there is no pressure to sign up!
FREE INFO SESSION:
2 chances to come Sanctuary Studios and meet Michelle Fleming director of our program, and discuss our
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Thursday September 7th at 11:30 am
Please RSVP if you plan to attend as space is limited! It will include a brief overview of our program, a short yoga class with Michelle, and plenty of time for open discussion and one-on-one connecting!
Interested in YTT?