Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Sessions
- Michelle Fleming, Yoga Therapist, ERYT-500 Director of Sanctuary Studios, Founder of Transformational Yoga, and Orthopedic Yoga Therapy. Michelle Fleming has been certifying yoga teachers for almost 12 years now. She is the founder of Orthopedic Yoga Therapy, and Transformational Yoga Teacher Trainings as well as the Director of Sanctuary Studios. She teaches people to empower themselves at their deepest levels and find their passion for life. She also runs a scholarship program called Equilibrium, designed to give young people who suffer from anxiety and mood disorders access to holistic health care.
- Dr Nicole M. Absar MD, RYT, Behavioralist, Psychiatrist and Founder of Yoga for Brain Disorders. Dr. Absar is a Diplomate in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry, and certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She has taught at at Harvard Medical School, the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Tufts Medical School as faculty before becoming the Medical Director of The Senator William and Ellen Proxmire Memory Clinic. Dr. Absar is an active member of the American Academy of Neurology and a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and is a certified yoga teacher who specializes in yoga therapy for brain disorders.
- Dr Kristen E. Anderson, M.Ed., M.S., LMHC, Ph.D. is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a PhD in Gerontology. At High Point Treatment Center she created and facilitates the curriculum for the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP); works individually with clients on mental health and substance abuse treatment goals; teaches Group Theory at Bridgewater State University; and maintains a small private practice in Plymouth. She is a Transformational Yoga teacher and looks forward to finding new ways to integrate the important work here at the Sanctuary with her past and most recent education!
- Elisha Fernandes Simpson RCYT, E-RYT-200, YACEP is the founder of the nonprofit Crossover Yoga Project (CYP), with the mission to empower young at-risk girls to overcome trauma and move towards positive change through yoga and art. Introduced to Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TSY) by David Emerson and Jenn Turner from the Trauma Center at the Justice Resource Initiative in Brookline, MA she has been teaching trauma informed classes throughout Westchester County.
- Dr. Callahan received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Rochester in 1986 and specializes in the performance of neuropsychological evaluations of children, adolescents and adults. He has a private practice in Sandwich, MA and serves as a psychologist and consultant to St. Vincent’s Home in Fall River . He is the author of The Thrycean Glass. Thrycean Glass is a revival of the classical fairy tale genre written by Dr. Callahan as a gift to his children.
- Mons + Weds + Sats 8:30a-6p
- Tues + Thus + Fris 8:30a-9:30p
- +20 hours of practicum work to graduate; can be completed at own pace
- Option to be part of mentorship program in the Girls camp Jul 31st – Aug 4th which would cover practicum hours
- $3,000 upfront total
- Flex-payment options available
- The July Intensive training qualifies for Mass Rehab Grants. Learn more here to see if you qualify for grant support
If you are interested please email us at: email@example.com
Self-Directed Study Options
Complete your 200-hour training on a schedule that works for you! Please inquire for more details.
Do you have questions about our YTT programs?
Sanctuary Studios director Michelle Fleming is offering FREE info sessions about our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training sessions for Winter 2017! Find out if Transformational Yoga Teacher Training is right for you, and what makes this program different than other programs. Come prepared with any questions you may have, or come just for the experience, there is no pressure to sign up!
FREE INFO SESSION:
Please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming info sessions/dates
Unique, Flexible Curriculum
This unique curriculum provides a flexible training schedule combined with top teachers worldwide. By using a more collegiate approach, we allow students to focus on the areas which interest them the most, while enjoying the freedom of a flexible schedule. Students must complete required hrs and then pick and choose elective courses to round out their education.
Top Teachers Internationally
With instructors coming in from around the country, we are grateful to our talented instructors who traverse the globe for joining us for this unique learning experience: Leslie Kaminoff, founder of the Breathing Project and author of Yoga Anatomy; CeCe Koester, Brain Gym consultant; Dr. Jay Rosenfeld, M.D., doctor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Spaulding Rehabilitative Center; Carolyn Cohen with Thai Massage; and many others. You will be amazed at the talent with which we are blessed.
Our six month 200 hour training is $3,000
Early Bird Pricing if paid in full is $2,700
Payment Plan Options:
- An initial non-refundable deposit of $750 followed by a monthly payment of $375 over a course of 6 months.
- Please contact us to discuss other payment plans or inquire about our Work Study program.
Payments can be made online, by phone, mail, or in person. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders.
Required Workshops for Winter 2017 YTTs
- January 14 2017, 10-5, Yogic Detox & Cleansing, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 15 2017, 10-5, A&P Functional and Fascial Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 22 2017, 10-5, History of Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- February 11 2017, 10-5 Yoga for Kids of All Abilities, taught by Suzanne Higgins
- February 12 2017, 10-5 Intro to AcroYoga, taught by Tamreh Herlihy
- March 5 2017, 10-5, Anatomy of the Energy Body, taught by Ray Crist
- March 19 2017, 10-5, Yin Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- March 24 2017, 6-9, Chakra Vinyasa, taught by Michelle Fleming
- March 25 2017, 10-5, Sequencing Yoga Classes for Optimal Results, taught by Michelle Fleming
- March 26 2017, 10-5, Utilizing Effective Modifications, taught by Michelle Fleming
- April 22 2017 10-5, Senior Yoga, taught by Sue Thomas
- April 23 2017 10-5, Senior Yoga, taught by Sue Thomas
- The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation w/ Commentary by Patanjali & Chip Hartranft
- The Human Anatomy Coloring Book by Margaret Matt
- Integrative Yoga Therapy Teachers’ Toolbox by Joseph & Lillian Le Page
- Anatomy & Asana: Preventing Yoga Injuries by Susie Hately Aldous
- The Key Muscles of Yoga – Volume I by Ray Long
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists by LMT. Thomas W. Myers
- Light on Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Yoga as Therapy, Volume One – Foundations by Doug Keller