YOGA & ANATOMY FOUNDATIONS
You must complete the following if you did not complete your 200 hour training at Sanctuary Studios. You may take the workshops one at a time, or enroll and pay at a package rate of $595.
- October 15-16 2016, 10-5, A&P Functional Anatomy For Yoga Teachers, taught by Michelle Fleming
- November 6 2016, 10-5, History of Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- December 3-4 2016, 10-5, Introduction to Touch, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 13 2017, 6-9pm, Detox Chakra Vinyasa, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 14 2017, 10-5, Detox & Cleanse, taught by Michelle Fleming
- January 22 2017, 10-5, Philosophy of Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- February 26 2017, 10-5, Yin Yoga, taught by Chip Hartranft
- March 4 2017, 10-5, Ray Crist
- March 25 2017, 10-5, Yoga Sequencing, taught by Michelle Fleming
- March 26 2017, 10-5, Modifications for Poses, taught by Michelle Fleming
The 8-week Yoga & the Fascial Meridians course is recommended (but not required) if you did not graduate from our 200 Hour program. It is required for the the Orthopedic Yoga Certification.
ORTHOPEDIC YOGA FOUNDATIONS
- All Orthopedic Yoga Therapy classes must be completed or their equivalent competency must be met
THERAPEUTIC TOUCH COMPETENCY
- The Essentials of Therapeutic Touch with Yaron Gal Carmel
- Thai Yoga Massage Certification with Carolyn Cohen
- Thai, Fly and SI intensive (in Puerto Rico) with Carolyn Cohen, Michelle Fleming, & Thadd Dudrey
- Massage therapists, structural integrators, osteopaths, and other licensed touch providers will have already completed this upon admission.
YOGA PHILOSOPHY, LIFESTYLE, AND ETHICS
- Please check back for details
- View all Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, & Ethics workshops
Your practicum hours may be completed in the classroom or via the web through a combination of overseen mentorship, documented taught classes, one-on-one client interaction, and case study sessions.
Remaining hours can be completed via the eligible workshops of your choice. However, if you plan to complete the 1000 Hour Yoga Therapy Degree, these remaining hours should be meeting competencies set forth by the IAYT. Please see the Yoga Therapy Degree page for details.
In addition to the above, 100 teaching hours must be documented from the date of completion of your 200 hour certification.