We’re proud to offer an exciting variety of workshops and trainings to supplement your professional toolbox. Yoga instructors, doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers, teachers, parents, and many others will all find benefit in our offerings.
Michelle’s Yoga Teacher Training is truly transformational, for the body, mind and soul. She shares her wealth of knowledge and love for the practice with enthusiasm, from a place of pure authenticity, challenging you to discover your own unique strengths, and unlocking potential you never imagined was hidden within. Her unique curriculum is flexible, offering opportunities to explore those paths that interest you most, and learn from other fabulous teachers as well in a supportive, nurturing environment.
This course provided me with not only a treasure trove of tools and knowledge to help me teach yoga in a way that truly honors each individuals body, but also a deeper connection to self, inner strength, confidence and an unexpected journey of self discovery. I am a happier, healthier, stronger woman with newfound vitality, open to the endless opportunities of each new day.
— Alison Arendt, Thai Massage Therapist and Mother of three
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Session Fall YTT
Yoga as Art meets Yoga as Science in this six-month Vinyasa certification with a focus on the therapeutic and healing nature of the practice. Facilitating transformation in teachers and students alike, our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists-approved training will fully prepare you to teach informed yoga classes ranging from gentle and therapeutic to sweaty and exhilarating. This is also the first step toward your 500 Hour Advanced Certification or our 1000 Hour Yoga Therapy Degree.
At Sanctuary Studios, we train a different kind of Yoga Teacher: one who understands that all bodies are different, and so are all yoga practices. Gain a deeper understanding of anatomy, and how your classes can protect & nurture clients with everything from back pain to sports injuries to depression and anxiety, all while bringing them to a more balanced, peaceful place. You won’t be just another teacher barking orders at the gym; you’ll truly understand how yoga works, why it works, and how it can truly transform your life.
Day Time Options
The Yoga Collaborative, Falmouth, MA – Wednesdays, 11:30a-2:30p beginning 10/4
- Sanctuary Studios, Plymouth, MA – Thursdays, 11:30a-2:30p beginning 10/5
- Real Life Yoga, Quincy, MA – Tuesdays, 6:30p-9:30p beginning 9/12
- Sanctuary Studios, Plymouth, MA – Thursdays, 6:30p-9:30p beginning 1/11
Custom Designed Option
In this option you can accumulate the required 200 hours over a extended period of time. These hours must include the core curriculum but can be a combination of day and evening classes as well as weekend workshops, intensive segments and mentor-ship options completed in studio or from afar.
The following workshops are required for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification, and are included when you register for the fall program. Workshops can also be attended to make up hours, or continue learning. For students interested in the Custom Designed Option, who are not registered for a Fall YTT program can sign up to attend an individual work through this link : Teacher Training Workshops They are organized chronologically on the site, please scroll down to find the dates and times that work for you!
- A&P Functional and Facial Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, taught by Michelle Fleming, 10/14 + 15, 10a-5p
- Introduction to Ayurveda, taught by Valerie Lauro, 11/5, 10a-5p
- Anatomy of the Energy Body, taught by Ray Crist, 11/18, 10a-5p
- Energy Medicine, taught by Ray Crist, 11/19 10a-5p
- Intro to Yin Yoga and Vipasana Meditation, taught by Chip Hartfranft, 12/10, 10a-5p
- Yoga Detox and Cleansing, taught by Michelle Fleming, 1/19, 6p-9p
- Intro to Touch, taught by Michelle Fleming, 1/20 + 21, 10a-5p
- Philosophy of Yoga taught by Chip Hartranft, 2/4, 10a-5p
- Chakra Vinyasa, taught by Michelle Fleming, 2/6, 10a-5p
- Modifications and Sequencing for Transformation, taught by Michelle Fleming, 2/7 + 8, 10a-5p
- Our six month 200 hour training is $3,000
- For Fall early bird special save $300 when you enroll and pay in full by Aug 15th
- Fall payment plan options available, see below
Payment Plan Options:
- An initial non-refundable deposit of $750 followed by a monthly payment of $375 over a course of 6 months.
- Please contact us to discuss other payment plans or inquire about our Work Study program.
Payments can be made online, by phone, mail, or in person. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders. Do you have questions about our YTT programs? Email us at Info@findsanctuary.com to connect with one of our teachers directly, and make an appointment to discuss the program one on one. This can be done over the phone or in person!