AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
May 19th & 20th
10:00 am-5:00 pm
Learn the fundamentals of teaching Integrative Aerial Yoga. This style of aerial yoga is grounded in yoga flows designed to improve everyday posture and body mechanics. Build heat, strength and flexibility to challenge the entire mindbody naturally, functionally, and playfully.
This holistic system incorporates vinyasa yoga, aerial circus conditioning and functional movement together with principles of Structural Integration and Fascial Fitness. Using a low-hanging fabric swing, IAY supports intentional and efficient movement through space, giving rise to greater kinesthetic awareness and greater freedom of body and mind.
These workshops will include:
- Safe and supportive sequencing for aerial yoga, designed to help support and reawaken natural human movement
- Modifications to up-level and down-level each position and sequence
- How to navigate the unique safety challenges of a group aerial yoga class
- How to physically spot students through inversions and more challenging poses, both to assist poses and to safely allow students to push their own boundaries
- Learning through experience: the workshop will include experiencing a typical aerial yoga class, but the majority of the time will be spent practicing and honing your skills teaching aerial yoga.
- $395 Full Weekend
- Our YTT’s take 20% off