2 Days of Transformation for Young Women!!!
Calling all Parents of Young Women:
Does your daughter need a sense of purpose, a feeling of empowerment, and to stop rolling her eyes at you every time you suggest something that may help?
Have her join us this April Vacation for two full days of Transformational Yoga with founder Michelle Fleming.
We will have a fun, informative time filled with yoga, in-depth and real conversations about our brains, our bodies and the constrains society places on both of those; and how we shake that off to make ourselves HAPPY!!!!
Tuesday April 19th & Wednesday April 20th – 9:30AM – 4:00PM
Pricing: $200 for both days, $125 for a single day
- 9:30-10:30: Intro: Why are we here? What do we need? What are we trying to manifest?
- 10:30-12:00: Transformational Flow (no experience needed)
- 12-12:30: Lunch
- 12:30 – 1:30: Nutrition and Neurology: Feed your brain, calm your hormones, feel better
- 1:30 – 3pm: Collage work about positive body image, We are all beautiful!
- 3pm-4pm: Walking field trip to Vela Juice bar to taste some all natural juices, (veggies aren’t scary…)
- 9:30-10:00: Check-in
- 10:00 – 12:00: Integrative Ariel Yoga: Learning to Fly
- 12-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-2:00: Cord Cutting: Taking our Power Back
- 2:00-4:00: AcroYoga – Supporting Our Community